Fatima Shreen

Spending summer holidays with your little ones

Rating: 11 votes, 4.45 average.
With the summers docking in, most of the mothers are really apprehensive with regards to it. No, it is not the scorching heat we are worried about. There is more to it. The children in their day to day life are half of the time busy with their schools and rest with the homework. And then there is that one hour of play, which they enjoy. However, as summer approaches it gives a hard time to this entire time table. Whether you have a toddler or a teenager, you can definitely relate to it. With no homework, most of the time they are stuck in front of the television or thanks to the technology playing video games. Them, watching television the entire day is not good at all. However, when you as a mother ask them to cease it, the response is “I am getting bored!” This is the story of every household. This summer I am up with some really interesting ideas. The fact is that we all know about them, but organizing them so that the child likes it, is equally important.

Hence, here are some ideas along with the requisite advices which you might like to try:-
  1. 1. Cleaning- just like every mother, you too love to go on a cleaning spree. This spree is enhanced manifold with the onset of vacation. So, this time when you are pursuing cleaning why not involve your children with it. Tell them to keep their toys at the designated place. Do not dictate them, but share the labor in a fun way. Give them a clean cloth and ask them to wipe their study table and chair. You will be amazed how nicely the time goes by. With this particular idea you will also be able to nurture a good habit in them.

2. 2. Watching a movie- there are a number of movies English as well as Hindi which you can watch with your toddler. Mark a day, say Friday and reserve it for the movie date with your little one. His giggles, his laughter, his smiles, his queries, his apprehension will all come alive with a movie date. You will be amazed how well you bond with your child.

3. 3. Cooking- this one proved perfect for me. I don’t know how but I discovered that my child is interested in cooking. We together started making snacks almost daily. He used to handle me utensils or fetch vegetables from the refrigerator or measure ingredients. The fun element in this daily summer practice of ours was a revelation of my own self. I have even taken pictures of him making the food for the first time, reserved in the picture book.

4. 4. Playing- all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Isn’t it? So, I started with playing carom, Ludo, Chinese Chequers, and chess. It is like a reminiscent of my own childhood. Needless to say I love every moment of it. Amidst these games somewhere I try to inculcate the habit of abiding by the rules in him. I am surprised at the fun I am able to enjoy.

5. 5. Books- I have made sure every time that my child likes good books. However, this summer I plan to join a library for him (as of collection of book, my house is a small library in itself). Books are the best friends. I want him to explore the world with them. However, I am definitely choosey about what he reads and what he understands.

So, go on with the above ideas you are definitely going to enjoy the summer holidays!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Parenting & Pregnancy

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I happened to spend the whole summer with my kids abroad. It's was definitely an interesting experience. I even made a vlog, bought views [URL="https://y.tools/buy-youtube-views/"]on this site[/URL], and promoted by other things too. Now my kids can't imagine overseas travellings without making videos about it.
    I agree that in childhood it is very important to instill a love of reading and getting additional knowledge by the child. For example, I didn't read much and so now I'm catching up. I miraculously got into College thanks to essay writing services and am now struggling to train my writing skills.
    Nowadays mostly peoples are busy with their work and they do not have time with family so the summer holidays are the best option to spend time with families. Usually, students really enjoy this summer vacation because the whole year they have a workload and they want to come out and this holidays they enjoy the lots of fun. For the summer vacation, they hire the best assignment help companies who work for them. They have a good choice to hire companies and enjoy lots of happiness on vacations.
    Unfortunately this culture is no more alive in kids and parents are responsible for this. What they are doing is they giving them cellphones and smart gadgets and this will engage their kids into digital world or in games. This is not a bad thing but it should be limited. I feel there should be parents and kids interaction session once a day. Our kids only need us for when ask do my assignment for me or when they need anything which they can't do or buy. I hope people get my point.
    We guarantee a quality work which is free of plagiarism and will consistently be appropriately referenced and organized. Try not to stress is you are awkward writing a nursing dissertation help UK, even an academically brilliant student face issue with regards to composing. Our long stretches of research and experience will assist you with getting academically strong will make you pass your task with a perfect grade.
    It is a very good knowledge to tell the mothers and teachers to hearten children in such ways. best essay writing help UK is truly good for the brain. We will be better-off if you could provide information on people.
    There is always a question in Student’s mind that “who can do my Homework at best price?”. For that students Instant Assignment Help is the most trusted provider to serve them online homework help services.
    Academicwritingpro offers the best research paper writing service for students in USA.We have the best research paper writing team who will write original and plagiarism-free papers.We have been doing research paper writing for long time now.Our research paper writing team is professional and experienced in writing top quality papers.We have 24/7 customer support that will help you anytime you need help.
    I spend our summer holiday to my wife's family, there we go to beach and have a family reunion.
    And we also have a mini tournament for hill climb racing 2 best car, that was a fun summer holiday.
    We usually go to the beach during summer. We bring a lot of food and had a picnic at the bay.

We play games with our relatives, a Subway surfer PC mini-tournament.

My family always have fun during our summer holiday.
    With the present situation of the world right now, I dont know if we can still enjoy our summer.
    Realtor Miami
    Virgx Plus side effectsi
    Spending the summer holiday is fun and enjoyable memories for everyone. But most of the students waste their summer by doing lots of assignments. There most of the time went in writing, research, and preparing their assignment. I personally suggest buy assignment online it is the best way to get out of the writing task and enjoy the summer with the little ones. If you need help go to Assignment Desk
    I was tired of my slow laptop because I am a writer and need to complete my blogs so I found a great blog about a cheap laptop for writing it is such a good one and very helpful after reading it I finally decided and got the best laptop for my work.
    LOL! You funnily you are doing back biting of the NASA current mission. They are the scientist of the www.cleangrillsofsanfrancisco.com who knows well how to do the work accurately. So, instead of blaming on these companies we should support them for gaining the good results for all.
    It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. LeptoConnect
    I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. Resurge
    The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Diabetes Freedom
    I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Leptitox
    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information... Burn Fat Series
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast